Sydney’s peak advocacy and urban policy think tank, the Committee for Sydney, will announce the winners of the Sydney Awards at a black tie gala on September 12 from 6:30pm.
WHO: Speakers include NSW Treasurer Matt Kean, Committee for Sydney Chair Michael Rose, Macquarie Business School Executive Dean Professor Eric Knight and MC Jan Fran – and of course our fabulous Sydney Award winners.
WHEN: Monday, September 12, from 6:30 pm.
WHERE: A black tie gala at the Sydney Sofitel Wentworth
WHAT: We’ve received phenomenal nominations from right across Greater Sydney, our eminent judging panel have debated the merits of the candidates, and the winners have been chosen. The stories of people who make our city the best in the world are incredible. We can’t wait to share them with you:
- Global Sydney Award: Celebrating a significant contribution to elevating Sydney’s position as a leading world city and boosting our global competitiveness. Supported by ISPT.
- City Visionary: Celebrating impact on the evolution of Sydney’s physical environment. Supported by Mirvac Design.
- Western Sydney Champion: Celebrating a significant contribution to Sydney’s engine room – Western Sydney. Supported by Aurecon.
- Emerging Leader: Celebrating an up-and-coming Sydney leader under 30 years of age. Supported by KPMG.
- Unsung Hero: Celebrating those who go under the radar and help make Sydney the best city in the world. Supported by Coles.
The judging panel includes Ann Sherry AO, Usman Iftikhar, Sara Mansour, Tanya Hosch, Eric Knight and Mike Baird AO.