SUPER SIZED STATIONARY PLAYGROUND
Louise Obrien & Winnie Pham
Educational supersized everyday objects made fun
Greeted by two large evergreen trees, this opened space area lays two low bench seats a yellow pencil and a wooden ruler forming almost an L shape around the perimeter of the space.
- A triangular shades cloth providing shade and shelter from the harsh Australian elements.
- Underneath arrays of pencil sharpened shaped curved seat and laptop-style bench chairs positioned to see the beautiful surroundings, including an opened pencil case flower planter box in the centre of the entire space.
- Two open books large enough for an adult to wander through, children to hide or even to scale up and over the outside like mountains
- Rounded Scissors with handles being seats and two round tables in the middle
- Blue sticky tape slide with monkey bars and netted hammock
All sitting on top of grey softfall.